Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Featured!


My 1920's inspired gown, I draped in the Cecile Pelous draping workshop is featured today on Utah Bride Blog! Scroll to a few posts down to see all the images from our shoot.
The gown is made from silk chiffon with silver pinstripes, it features a bias cut bodice and skirt that moves like a dream. Accenting the dress is a delicate rhinestone trim along the sleeves, waist and neckline.

Thanks for the wonderful post UBB!

I also highly recommend Camilla Binks photography and Allure Image. They are such an amazing team to work with! Also the amazing people at Cucina Nassi, they were so great to have us come and shoot there. The building is beautiful, spacious and would be a wonderful place to host your reception. I wish I did!

Click HERE to see the UBB post.

No comments:

Post a Comment