Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Whew!

Nothing like a busy first two weeks to really make a month fly by fast! Thanks to Utah's Fashion week I've barely had time to take a breath! 

Lily Bride was a part of several wonderful fashion events this year! 

 First it was Fashion's Night Out at Fashion Place Mall. Here I showed mostly my vintage looks.
 After that it was off to the VIP party for Art Meets Fashion. Super model Dani here, who is running for Miss Utah this year is modeling my cocktail dress "Bliss" Follow Dani's journey in the running for the crown HERE

Next it was Art Meets Fashion, a fundraising fashion and art event to raise money for various causes and places. This year it was held at the beautiful Red Butte Gardens. It made for a very classy and stunning show. All the proceeds from tickets and art sold went directly to Red Butte. After soaking in some great fashion by Sopie St. Clair, Beckett & Robb and Nephi Garcia, we were treated to a jazz band ensamble and mini cupcakes that were devine. It was a great evening spent with some of my fellow designer friends. 


And last I showed 14 of my newest samples from the last year at IN Weekly's Fashion Night Out at the Gallivin Center. It was so much fun to be a featured designer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment