Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fashion Night Out!

I'm excited to tell you that I will be participating in two fashion events in the next two weeks. So if you have been waiting for your chance to see some Lily Bride Designs walk the runway. Here it is!

September 6th Fashion's Night Out. Fashion Place Mall 6-9pm
I will be showing 5 of my vintage gowns in the 7pm vintage collections mini runway show.
But come early! There will be two other mini fashion shows before and after featuring general ready-to-wear fashions and evening wear featuring all local talent!
For more information on this event go HERE.

And even better! Make sure to clear your schedule for the night of the 14th for Fashion Night Out, hosted by In Weekly Magazine. I will be walking the runway with 14 of my dresses! This is one of Utah's BIGGEST fashion shows and will also feature lots of other amazing local talent. I got to attend last year and had a blast! Be sure to stop by my booth to sign up on my email list to hear about the release of a limited 2013 collection I've started on!
For information on FNO, visit their Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment