Saturday, March 10, 2012

Coming up!

Angela's dress is almost done. Still waiting on that rhinestone trim (it was backordered) and then I will reveal the final photo once I get some of her going-to-be-fabulous bridals, which are going to be taken by the fantastic Jessica Janae Photography . I can't wait to see them, I know they are going to be beautiful.

But to keep your curiosity going on what's in the works here in my little studio. Here is a photo of the sketch for the mid-summer wedding of Cindy. Who is getting married in July in Montana, we are using silk 4-ply (my favorite, favorite fabric ever to sew, it's so fluid and buttery soft....mmmmm) silk chiffon and an embroidered net in blues and greens florals. Cindy brought in a handful of photo's of musts for her gown. Deep V-neck back, kimono sleeves, and color! To wrap up the finishing design details I was inspired by the nineteen-teens and Downton Abby. I can't wait to start on this one, I love gowns like this. Soft romantic, ultra chic and feminine, plus this is going to look stunning against the stunning sky's and landscapes of Montana!





No comments:

Post a Comment