Thursday, March 22, 2012

Colors!

I have been waiting on a few pictures, which is why I haven't been posting much this last week or so. I hope I can get my hands on the pictures I am waiting for soon! But in the mean time I had to share .....

THIS Design-seeds.com

If you don't know, I'm a big fan of Pinterest. I love, love, love it! It has been THE best design research tool I have so far come across. Plus I have found SO many links to cool websites, blogs and web-stores to explore.

This is my latest site, I've really enjoyed playing around on. I kept seeing these really cool color schemes based on real life photos all over Pinterest. The picture would be on the left and the color swatches on the right. So I finally followed the link to this gals' blog and LOVE it. She has schemes all organized into themes, pick a theme like The Sea and find several color schemes all based on ocean colors from waves, shells, corals, beaches, boats, reflections, sea creatures etc...

What a great idea for helping you pick paint colors, wedding colors, and design theme colors...You could design your whole wedding/home decor around one of these photos. I'm so excited to continue to explore and see this gal's love and fascination with the wonderful world of color...

No comments:

Post a Comment