Sunday, October 16, 2011

Success!

Last night was THE day! The show went wonderful! We had wonderful hair and make-up provided by Landis Salon, the look was very red carpet and Hollywood. I do have a few pictures and promise to post soon!

I'm so grateful for the experience and want to thank (a)peture marketing, for inviting me to participate. It really pushed me and I love all the new gowns that have come from this! I'm doing a photo shoot with the photographer, who did all the media shots for this event! I am very excited!! I love love all the picture, that she took. Her name is Zuzanna Audette and she is hands down amazing!

If you're visiting me in relation to last night's event and want to keep up with me and my work look for me on FaceBook under Lily Bride Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment