Sunday, October 9, 2011

Good Intentions

I had really good intentions to get to bed before 12:30. Nope. Didn't happen! I may hate my self tomorrow, when I have to get up early. But this post is staying up worthy as.....

I JUST FINISHED MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ON THE LAST DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a wee bit excited...I know.

But this means, I have one top to make and minor finishing details left to do. So, the top is for tomorrow and two zippers to fix. And then, a helper on Tuesday, to knock out the lining hems (these would of been done as each dress was made, but I JUST got my surger back from being 5 weeks in the shop...)

THEN....the other good news is; I will be featured on Good Things Utah, Wednesday around 9am. So be sure to tune in and get a sneak peek at, some of the new gowns that will be featured at AMF, this Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment