Saturday, October 8, 2011

Disclaimer

It has come to my attention, that in the post on Salt Lake/Park City Bride and Groom's blog. That part of the post says, I have designed costumes for Ballet West, in the time that I worked for them.

I would absolutely love to say this is true. It's not. While I did get to work, directly with the shop's head; David Heuvel. I never did design any costumes for the productions that were produced while I was there.

I learned so much in the almost three years, I worked there. I loved seeing David create this absolutely amazing costumes, out of materials that were so unusual. He has an amazing eye for color and patterns. I'm so grateful for my experience there and all that I learned. I must credit my attention to the movement of, how fabrics flow with a particular design or how it will move on a body, to my experience there.

I left the shop on very good terms, and would be saddened if any of this mishap caused any misunderstandings. I also did, a read back on all my interview materials, to make sure there wasn't a misprint on my end.

No comments:

Post a Comment