Saturday, September 17, 2011

Photo updates cont...


Well...I'm a little behind on updating on pictures. Things are so busy getting ready for the Art Meets Fashion show, October 15th. I am on my last group of gowns and have 4 weeks to finish them!

Tickets are on sale!! Click...here...to be taken to the AMF website to buy tickets! Hope to see you there!!

Today's photographer is JON WOODBURY! Here is the link to his webpage.

Jon shot my dresses for the grand opening of Tissue Fine Fabrics and Design Gallery. It's my friends fabric store she opened last March. He was so amazing and wonderful to work with. He immediately knew what I wanted for my photos and made the girls modeling feel so comfortable by keeping the mood light and fun. His sense of vintage flair, were perfect for the four tea-length gowns I was showing that night. Jon did a lot of fun editing too, which I thought was unique. Just all around a pleasant person to work with and I would for sure recommend him for your wedding and bridals. I can't wait to find an excuse to make more gowns to work with him!!

Here are a few of my favorite from the shoot...enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment