Thursday, July 7, 2011

Updates! on photos that is!!






I need and want to take some time to credit all the awesome photographers who helped me create these beautiful images for my portfolio this last year. I have worked with some truly gifted artist, I'm so grateful for the time they put into making my gowns look their best. So each week, I will post a new post featuring work from each of these photographers and why I think they totally rock! So above are some the wonderful work I have received in using my first featured photographer.......

Andrea Hanks Photography:
Andrea has quickly become a well know wedding and fashion photographer, a great friend as well as someone who I completely trust in my vision for each project I work with her on. She is so much fun to work with and really makes an effort to take on my angles, (even when they don't work!) I would highly recommend her to trust with your one special day. She has been flown out to many destination weddings and is a house photographer for LookBookLA.com and attends both fall and spring fashion week to snap shots of LA's fashion elite and its' up and coming star designers.

You can view more on Andrea's work on her website, by clicking....Here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment