Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tis The Season!!!

Hello!


And....we are up for some air!
Just wanted to take a few minutes to update the blog! It has been one busy start to the bridal season.
There are a lot of exciting things happening over here....

 Let's start with Lily Bride is now sewing part time for Alta Moda Bridal. Utah's finest couture bridal  boutique! It has been a dream come true. I get to once again be constantly surrounded by beautiful high end gowns. Get to oooh and aaahhh over the stunning craftsmanship. Which more importantly, I get to SEE THE INSIDES. I know, totally sewing geek of me. People ask how I can stand doing alterations. Honestly I don't mind it one bit. Yeah some days it is hard, but I love a good challenge and each gown, company and alterations needed are different. So it is NEVER boring or routine. I am not a fan of the same thing over and over.

Two new custom creations are on their way! For my Bride Anna we are doing a lovely tiered silk 4-ply and chiffon retro-elegant number that will feature a tear-a-way skirt to revel a swinging high-low hemmed party gown. So excited for this one!
And Kaityln has choosen a beautiful, classical, elegant, fit and flare number with stunning floral beaded lace and on the skirt, soft romantic layers of english tulle and chiffon.

AND Finally......the best news
Lily Bride Designs was featured on Style Me Pretty's blog!! Yahooo!!!!!!
You can read all about it here: http://www.stylemepretty.com/destination-weddings/
I'm so excited about this one! This is great great news!!!! If you could see me, I'm doing a very big happy dance today. Because life, folks. Is so darn beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment