Monday, December 17, 2012

Just a wee bit obsessed.

How many of you readers are Downton Abby fans??

I'm hooked and have been since season one first aired. I have LOVED Masterpiece theatre since I was in high school. Although it's hard for me to watch the shows when they air on Sundays, as we visit family and besides our reception sucks at our house, so I have to wait for it to come online to see them.

Anyways, thanks to Facebook's sidebar advertising. I came across this lovely little link for....

A DOWNTON THEMED FUNDRAISER DINNER, PERIOD COSTUME INVITED!!

I'm just ever so slightly wanting to jam out that said proposed period gown a whole year ahead of schedule. Just to go to this. Now to find an extra $150, that's not tied up in current production of my 2013 collection.

Yup, that's right. A new collection is in the works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment