Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Back in Action and Angela's bridals (finally!)

So I promise I've had a really good excuse for being absent from my blog for almost two months. We welcomed an adorable little boy into our life, born June 19th. We are pleased as punch and adjusting very well, so well in fact; I'm re-opening my studio sooner than expected for fall/winter weddings with limited contracts. Book now!

For months I have been promising to post pictures of my featured bride Angela (process of making a wedding dress) and her bridals in her blush dupioni wedding gown. Photography by Jessica Janae Photography. 
Prepare to be wowed. Angela made one stunning bride. I got to go to her reception, it was so fun to see her rock her dress in her own back yard. (which is AMAZING) Tables decor'd in white, tangerine and lime with hints of yellow. A yummy dessert bar, help-your-self take home candy bar and THE BEST chocolate wedding cake I have ever had, decorated in ruffled silver fondant.
Her hair and make-up was done by Allure Imaging. I'm in love with her up-do, so romantic!

 Each seam is top stitched in metallic silver thread. The bodice and sleeve feature pleated details.

 You can't really see it in this picture, but her back seam has rhinestone buttons down the back.


               The skirt is over-layed in a dreamy blush english netting, I love how it softens the dupioni.

                                                           Pockets are awesome.
This dress was so much fun to make and Angela was a dream to work with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment