Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh websites...

I know I have posted a few times that a REAL website will be up and running soon. But it looks like it will be a while longer...I'm waiting on some pictures from a shoot back in November. (SO worth the wait, I promise!!) So for now, to satisfy your picture needs, my FaceBook fan page is going to be the best place to see images. You can find me there under Lily Bride Designs. Or my gowns will be at Tissu Fine Fabrics and Design Gallery for a while longer. Tissu is located downtown SLC at 345 W. Pierpont Ave. If you are looking for fine and specialty fabrics (and custom creations of all kinds) this is your store! The owner, is a dear friend of mine and has a fabulous selection of fabrics and special order special occasion fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment